President Trump threatened to impose tariffs on every product imported from China, dialing up the pressure in the growing trade dispute between the world's two economic superpowers. In an interview with CNBC broadcast this morning , Trump said, "We're down a tremendous amount," referring to the trade imbalance between the U.S. and China. "I'm ready to go to 500." The U.S. imported $505 billion worth of goods from China in 2017, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. The U.S. exported $130...
School is out for most New Orleans kids, but many of them are still learning at summer camps. Some of them are taking on big topics, like the history of civil rights. At the Leona Tate Foundation For Change camp, students get to interview real leaders in the battle for racial equality.
- Hillary Clinton Talks Trump And Russia Summit At NYC Fest
- One Dead, Shooting Suspect In Custody After Police Standoff At LA Trader Joe's
- Attorney For Maria Butina Says 'Whole Story' Is Still Not Known About His Client
- Trump-Putin Summit Sets Off A Week Of Reaction And Damage Control
- 'Meddling' Vs. Information Warfare