Ruston’s newest mural will be unveiled on Monday, June 25 at 10 a.m. at the Louisiana Center for the Blind in downtown Ruston. The mural is painted by Louisiana Tech University art professors Nick Bustamante and Whitney Causey. It features the name “Ruston” painted in large, bright letters contrasting against a black background, and also says “Ruston” in braille under the painted design. “We are so excited to add this unique and meaningful mural to downtown Ruston,” said Mayor Ronny Walker. ...
The United States Supreme Court handed down a ruling Thursday that threw a curveball into tax negotiations inside the Louisiana Capitol.
Legislation to expand Interstate 14 from Texas through Central Louisiana and into Mississippi has been introduced in Washington, D.C. The highway would link numerous military bases. The bill was co-sponsored by Reps. Mike Johnson and Ralph Abraham.
“ Expanding I-14 will create numerous opportunities for Central Louisiana to grow. Interstate access means commerce, development and jobs. It...
- Gaming Addiction Disorder; White House Pitches Big Changes For Education Department
- Children's Cries Brought Down Walls Of Indifference
- Playing Hanafuda With The Hand You're Dealt
- Large Methane Leaks Threaten Perception Of 'Clean' Natural Gas
- Officials Say Illegal Pesticide Caused Deaths Of 13 Bald Eagles In Maryland