Congressman Ralph Abraham says sanction still have time to work in N. Korea. The U.S. has imposed new restrictions on the N.Korean exports of coal. Abraham says that China could help our case by stopping the flow of oil into N. Korea. Abraham believes this could add pressure to stop the development of the N. Korean nuclear program.
The University of Louisiana at Monroe 2017-18 academic and athletic year takes off with The Pursuit, Thursday Aug. 24 at Fant-Ewing Coliseum. The Pursuit is named for the Curtiss P-40 Warhawk pursuit fighter planes flown by Gen. Claire Lee Chennault and the Flying Tigers in World War II. ULM’s Warhawk mascot was inspired by Chennault and his group of pilots and planes. “ULM’s The Pursuit is about the excitement of the new year,” said President Nick J. Bruno. “We have new goals and new plans....
- First Lady Donna Edwards Launches Initiative Connecting Foster Parents with Community Supports
- Public to Tour Motor Vessel Mississippi in Alexandria
- New Orleans Sewerage and Water Board Under Fire For Poor Flood Response
- Four Defendants Indicted For Murder In Oakland, Conspiracy To Murder, Racketeering, And Trafficking
- New Orleans Floods Raise Questions About City Pumping System