Funeral services are this weekend for a Louisiana soldier declared missing during the Korean War, whose remains were recovered last year. The Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency says 19-year-old Army Sgt. 1st Class Lester R. Walker, of Ferriday, will be buried in Downsville following graveside services Saturday at Ruggs Bluff Cemetery. Walker was a member of Battery B, 82nd Anti-Aircraft Artillery Automatic Weapons Battalion, 2nd Infantry Division on Sept. 3, 1950. He was declared missing in...
A Senate committee passed a bill Tuesday that would make Louisiana among the toughest places in the nation to get an abortion.
With $350 million more to spend in next year’s budget, The House Appropriations committee voted Monday to fully fund the TOPS scholarship program.
- 2 Arrested In Madison Parish School Threats Case
- Guest DJ: Lord Huron On The Songs That Shaped The Cinematic 'Vide Noir'
- Top Stories: FAA Seeks Jet Engine Checks; Some GOP Lawmakers Want Mueller Protected
- After Alert On Russian Hacks, Bigger Push To Protect Power Grid
- Democratic Sen. Ben Cardin On Pompeo