Join the KEDM family and maximize the marketing investment by your business or nonprofit organization! Underwriting allows you to connect your business or organization with the distinctive public radio audience.
Create a Positive Image:
- Create a strong statement about your organization's positive values by associating your enterprise with quality -- the quality of KEDM Public Radio.
- Overall public radio listeners are 88% more likely to buy products and services from companies that support public radio than from companies that advertise on commercial radio.
- More than 80% of public radio listeners say their opinion of a company is more positive when they discover that company supports public radio.
Reach a Valuable Audience:
- 45% of public radio listeners work in the professional or managerial fields.
- The public radio audience contains a high concentration of decision makers for business purchases -- 36% of public radio news listeners.
- The public radio news and Classical music audience is well educated -- 55% are college graduates.
- The public radio audience is upscale -- 56% of public radio listeners have a household income above $60,000.
Each time your support is acknowledged on the air you are brought into a circle of shared commitment with hundreds of individual contributors. No other medium gives you the equivalent high-end market exposure along with the recognition that comes from supporting a respected public service.
For more information, contact Lyndsay Turner in the KEDM Development Department at (318) 342-5557.
Our special thanks go to these Major Corporate Sponsors:
KEDM Business Underwriters:
- Biedenharn Museum and Gardens
- The Boomerang Man
- Breithaupt, Dunn, DuBos, Shafto & Wolleson
- Cross Keys Bank
- Doe's Eat Place
- Dollar Law Firm
- Entergy Charitble Foundation
- Fiesta Nutrition Center
- First National Bank
- First United Methodist Church
- The Frame Place
- Friends of Black Bayou
- Friends of KEDM
- Hollis and Company
- Home Cinema and Hi Fi
- IASIS Glenwood Regional Medical Center
- Robbie and Laurie James
- Kilpatrick Funeral Homes
- Monroe/West Monroe Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Neal Law Firm
- NELA Children's Museum
- Northminster Church
- Ouachita Independent Bank
- Progressive Bank
- James Rountree
- Law Offices of Val Salomon
- Sammy's Plant World
- Dr. Terry Tugwell
- United Way of NELA
- Vieux Carre Market
- Russell & Cynthia Woodard